It is possible to play your favourite mobile casino games via instant play (browser-based) casinos, or mobile casino apps in New Zealand. Each will have its supporters, and in many cases, the casino gaming experience you can have will be mainly the same. Is there one that is better suited than another, and why should you choose to play via casino apps in New Zealand? As ever, we get to the bottom of the pot with our guide to New Zealand mobile casino apps. Read on to find out more…
Before you start playing your favourite online pokies and casino table games, it is worth noting that there are two different ways to play online. New Zealanders can choose between instant play casinos and mobile casino apps. We will begin this mobile casino gambling article by looking at the difference between the two and will hopefully shed a little light on how each works.
- Instant Play Casinos: Instant play casinos are considered the norm for many players in New Zealand. These are casino sites which have been developed using HTML5. This allows the casino to be displayed via the web browser on your mobile phone or tablet. No apps are required to play via this medium. Instead, all Kiwis need to do is sign-in and start playing via your device’s browser.
- Mobile Casino Apps: By contrast, mobile casino apps must be downloaded and installed on your tablet or smartphone. You can download them via the casino itself (which is usually the case for Android-powered devices) or casino app stores such as Google Play and the App Store. Some mobile casino apps in New Zealand are also installed by scanning QR codes.
The Perks of Casino Apps in New Zealand
There are perks to using casino apps in New Zealand, and these are worth considering before you decide to sign up and play. Below, you will find a few of the most popular reasons to download and install casino apps if you live in New Zealand. They include:
- Mobile casino apps typically offer a more dedicated, streamlined gaming experience to users than the instant play format.
- Mobile casino apps in New Zealand may provide specific mobile-only bonuses and promotions.
- Casino apps can often see you deposit using a variety of pay-by-mobile options that are not necessarily open to instant play casino users in New Zealand.
The Downsides to App-Based Casino Gameplay
As with anything in the online casino world, there are one or two downsides to playing with mobile casino apps in New Zealand. You need to be aware of these, too. Here is what you need to know about the pitfalls of app-based casino gameplay:
- As they are downloadable apps, they will take up space on your tablet or phone. Moreover, they need regular updates. Lastly, once your device is no longer “new enough” it is possible that the latest version or update will not install, potentially making your app insecure.
- Some mobile casino apps in New Zealand (and we are not talking about most of them), do not feature the full array of games that you can get at a browser-based mobile casino.
A Streamlined Experience
One of the perks of playing with mobile casino apps in New Zealand is getting a more streamlined experience. Each mobile app has been developed to run smoothly on the specific device you are playing with. It is tailor-made for finger and thumb gameplay. When playing via a web browser, it can sometimes be the case that options such as filters, buttons, and navigational menus are fiddly and not mobile-friendly. That is never going to be an issue when you play with casino apps in New Zealand. Easy to navigate interfaces are a must.
Mobile Casino App Bonuses
Simultaneously, some mobile casino apps in New Zealand also come with a few added perks, and one of these is a mobile casino bonus. It is possible that you can find a mobile casino app that gives you a one-off, specific welcome bonus for downloading the app. Moreover, there may be added deposit bonuses when you deposit using one of the casino’s preferred pay-by-mobile options. Of course, there is no guarantee that every online casino in New Zealand will provide you with this privilege, but the best mobile casino apps in New Zealand will offer at least some perks in the form of bonuses for mobile users.
How to Install Casino Apps in New Zealand
Installing a mobile casino app in New Zealand is a straightforward process. Once you have chosen that this is the way you want to go, here is what you need to do:
- Choose Your Casino: Before you can begin playing at a mobile casino in New Zealand via an app, you need to choose an online casino which offers an app. Not all of them do.
- Look for the App: A mobile casino with an app will usually have a dedicated page where the app can be downloaded. They may allow you to download the app via a QR code or display links which redirect you to the iOS App Store or Google Play.
- Install the App: Once you have decided your method of delivery, follow the instructions as they appear on the screen.
- Important Info for Android Users: Android users who download .apk files may need to open the security settings on their tablet or phone to install mobile casino apps.
Play with Top Casino Apps in New Zealand Today
If you want to ensure that you are playing at casinos which offer mobile gaming apps, then head to our casino apps New Zealand reviews. Here, you will find various trusted, verified, and licensed New Zealand casinos, each of which has casino apps for New Zealand players to use.