Lil Devil launches with Flutter Entertainment on September 12 in collaboration with the Paddy Power Games and Betfair Arcade platforms for a two-week exclusivity period before its release across the wider BTG network.
Lil’ Devil is a six-reel, 4,096 ways slot from Big Time Gaming. It follows a common theme for Big Time Gaming by offering 4,096 ways (a.k.a. Megaways). This format has proven extremely popular among players. The game is named after lyrics of The Cult’s Lil’ Devil song.
This immensely interesting game is one to really get the BTG enthusiasts salivating as it has an action-packed mechanic which draws on elements of the classic Danger High Voltage slot and Bonanza too along with the potential of The Final Countdown game. Your reels are assigned to a red and yellow sunset with opium poppies in the foreground.
Betfair’s head of casino and arcade, Richard Marquis, commented:
“Big Time Gaming slots are hugely popular with our players and we know they’ll love the fast pace of Lil Devil.
“With the Cult soundtrack and Heartstopper feature, there is nothing ‘lil’ about the entertainment in this game… we’re excited for our players to give it a spin.”
Lil’ Devil is a huge brawl between heaven and hell that comes with a brand-new mode known as the Heartstopper.
“We’re delighted by the really positive response Lil Devil has received from reviewers prior to launch,” said BTG chief executive Nick Robinson.
“As a company we’re devoted to enhancing player engagement in everything we do and we’re happy our hard work is being recognised not just by reviewers and tier-one operators like Flutter, but most importantly by the players themselves.”
The background atmosphere is a small cabin and flames burning in the distance. This scene can make us imagine how the Lil’ Devil has initiated an immense fire by its minor presence.
You can bet from the range of €0.10 to €20.you are not really supposed to have any problem playing this game from a bankroll viewpoint when considering the small minimum bet.
- She-devil, angel, crocodile, reptile, scorpion, purple heart (in chains), A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9.
- The purple heart offers the largest regular prize at 10x your bet for six symbols.
- The she-devil serves as a wild symbol on reels, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- The angel is also a wild appearing on reels 3 and 4.
- Be My Angle Free Spins – You will get 7 free spins along with a sticky wild on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Dynamite Lover Free Spins – You will achieve 12 free spins along with a dynamite multiplier and cascading reels.
- Angel multipliers – offers multipliers ranging from 4x to 12x.
- Scatter payouts – The house icon will offer you scatter payouts when landing on the reels at least twice. You’ll collect a win worth up to 100x your stake by landing six houses.
Pros and cons
Lil’ Devil isn’t the best visual effort we’ve seen from Big Time Gaming. It also doesn’t deliver quite as big of wins as some of the other Megaways slots. Nevertheless, it’s worth checking out if you enjoy slots from this developer.
Lil’ Devil has quite interesting features, such as large scatter payouts, free spins and multipliers. The “Be My Angel” Free Spins are exclusively significant, because they offer stacked wilds and up to a 144x multiplier.
The only inadequate feature from this game is the background, which isn’t very eye-catching. Other than this, you will be mesmerized by everything else that Lil’ Devil showcases. The game has a great background music using The Cult as well.