Last Updated: [14/11/2023]
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
3. Types of cookies used
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
4. Control of cookies
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject.
5. Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to the cookies we use or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
6. Contact us