Last Updated: [14/11/2023]
2. Information Collection
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information You Provide: This includes any personal information you provide when subscribing to our newsletter, participating in surveys, or interacting with our services.
- Automated Information Collection: We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our website, including but not limited to, IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
3. Use of Information
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you, such as responding to your inquiries or sending newsletters that you have requested.
- To conduct research and analysis.
4. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
6. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these external sites.
8. Contact Us