The 2020 class of the NASCAR Hall of fame will be selected on Wednesday by the NASCAR Hall of Fame Panel. This class will join 50 other members in taking the next step of their legendary careers.
The official announcement will be on Wed. May 22 at 5 p.m. All the public are invited including the media to join members of the voting panel, NASCAR legends and other fans in the NASCAR Hall of Fame’s Great Hall for the announcement.
The NASCAR Hall of Fame is an interactive entertainment honoring the history and heritage of NASCAR. The following are the classes:
- Class of 2010: Bill France, Jr., Junior Johnson, Richard Petty, Bill France Sr., Dale Earnhardt
- Class of 2011: Ned Jarrett, Bobby Allison, David Pearson, Lee Petty, Bud Moore
- Class of 2012: Dale Inman, Darrel Waltrip, Richie Evans, Cale Yarborough
- Class of 2013: Rusty Wallace, Buck Baker, Herb Thomas, Leonard Wood, Cotton Owens
- Class of 2014: Fireball Roberts, Tim FLOCK, John Ingram, Dale Jarrett, Maurice Petty
- Class of 2015: Fred Lorenzen, Wendel Scott, Joe Weatherly, Rex White, Bill Elliot
- Class of 2016: Bobby Isaac, Jerry cook, Bruton O. Smith, Curtis Turner, Terry Labonte
- Class of 2017: Rick Hendrick, Mark Martin, Raymond Parks, Benny Parsons, Richard Childress
- Class of 2018: Ray Evanham., Ron Hornadayjr., Red Byron, Robert Yates
- Class of 2019: Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki, Roger Penske, Jeff Gordon, Jack Roush